Friday, February 13, 2015

Bouquet Bigz L Die

It's Friday, which means my last exclusive tutorial for the Spring Collection 2015 has gone live.  The four weeks have flown by and I have loved every minute!  If you aren't a subscriber yet, you can still join in the fun!  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details.

 
My exclusive project features the new Bouquet Bigz L Die so I wanted to do a little project for you today to show how pretty these flowers are! 

I put together a quick package using a Petite Cafe' Bag.  This is a great way to give a little gift in style!  The embellishment is simple. Just a gorgeous flower, a doily and a little tag with linen thread.

The flower consists of three parts from the die.  A layer of 5 large petals, a layer of 4 small petals and a grouping of 5 stamens in the center.  The paper for the petals is the soft polka dot design from the  Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper.  The stamens are in Sahara Sand.  I like the soft color for the center, these colors blend beautifully.

I layered the flower on a doily to soften up the background.  A couple of leaves die cut in Pear Pizzaz are glued on each side of the flower.  I used hot glue for this project to assure a firm hold.

The linen thread is wrapped around the top of the bag a few times and tied with a simple knot.  The finishing touch is a sweet little tag made with a garden pick made with From the Garden stamps and coordinating framelits.  I made it crisp and clean on Whisper White cardstock with Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzaz ink.  The tag is hooked over the thread and the end sealed to the back with a mini glue dot.

I think this would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day or Easter, it's just screams Spring and happiness!

I hope you give this great Bouquet Bigz L die a try, it has so many possibilities!  Be sure to check back tomorrow, I will have a card to share that uses this die and the matching stamp set.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

the bag is beautiful! TFS the past 4 weeks.

Donna said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!